Snow days are the days when school is cancelled because of heavy snowfall or other extreme winter weather. Here are a few movies to watch on those snow days:
- Home Alone is a great 90s movie. The movie is about an eight-year-old boy who protects his home from burglars when his family accidentally left him home alone on their way to Christmas vacation.
- Ocean’s 8 is about a woman who gathers an all female crew to attempt to pull off the heist of the century at New York City’s yearly annual Met Gala.
- The Hustle is about a girl named Penny who is a con artist and trap men into giving her money, whereas Josephine is a wise con artist who cons the world’s richest men into giving her money.
- Almost Christmas is a Christmas movie starring Gabrielle Union. This movie is about a dad who invites his five grown up children, who can’t stand each other, home for the holidays.
- A Madea Christmas is one of Tyler Perry’s movies which is about Madea’s niece who wants Madea to come with her to surprise her daughter for Christmas at her new home in small town Alabama.
Trailers for the movies: