Netflix has a wide variety of movies, TV-shows, documentaries, anime, and Netflix Originals. Here are some of my favorites that I recommend you watch:
- ‘Bridgerton’- This series is created by Chris Van Dusen. The first season of the show follows Daphne Bridgerton, the daughter of the most powerful Bridgerton family. She makes her debut in front of the Queen of London hoping to find a marriage partner. The second season follows Lord Anthony Bridgerton, the eldest and the Viscount of the family who sets out to find a suitable wife.
- ‘Ginny and Georgia’ – This is a Netflix Original about a family of three: Ginny, Georgia, and Austin Miller who move to a new town. Georgia is the mother of Ginny, who she had when she was a teenager, and then she had Austin a couple of years later. The series follows the secrets Georgia keeps, and how Ginny and Austin struggle to adjust to moving into a new town and school
- ‘Dynasty’ – This show is about Fallon Carrington, a rich businesswoman who is hoping to take over her father’s company as COO. But instead of a promotion, she was surprised with a new stepmother, who works at her father’s company, and who her father gave the COO promotion to.
- ‘All American’ – The show is inspired by a true story of NFL Super Bowl Champion, Spencer Paysinger. The show is about a young high school football player named Spencer James, from Crenshaw, whose dreams are to play in the NFL. He got offered the opportunity of a lifetime by a Beverly Hill’s coach to come to play for him, and he will help him get to the NFL and become an All American.
- ‘One Day at a Time’ – This show follows a Cuban family of a divorced military mom, her teenage daughter, and son, and their Grandma living in the same house battling their daily life. This is one of the network shows that got cancelled and then then picked up by Netflix. It is now cancelled by Netflix though too.