By: Zhara Christopher
Ever since Endgame many Marvel fans have wondered what’s in store for Marvel. Lucky for us, Disney has provided us with a loose timeline for phase four.
In 2019, Disney released Disney+, a streaming service for all things Disney, National Geographic, Star Wars, Pixar, and of course Marvel.
During that time, Disney has released their plans for multiple Marvel TV series that will come out in the next three years. This will include:
- The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, a mini-series bringing back Captain America: Civil War villain, Helmut Zemo. This will be released in fall 2020.
- A Loki mini-series, which will pick up after the events of Endgame, coming out in 2021.
- Scarlet Witch will also be getting a show called WandaVision where Wanda and Vision live in a typical classic sitcom where everything is not what it seems. This will be released sometime in 2020.
- Next title is, Marvels What If… a show about the alternate universe of the MCU; coming in summer 2021.
- Other titles with dates not conferenced are Hawkeye, She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel, and Moon Knight.
On the movie side of Marvel, they have released many tiles of movies coming out in Phase Four.
To start is, Black Widow, a movie about Natasha Romanoff confronting her history of being a spy and working to fix broken relationships she left in the past. This will be released November 6, 2020, or a different date due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Next year we will be seeing Shang-Chi and the Legends of the Ten Rings, our first leading Asian superhero in the MCU. This will be released May 7, 2021.
We will also see The Eternals, a new group of Marvel superheroes following the events of Avengers Endgame. It follows a secret race of aliens that have to step out of the shadows and defeat their enemies “The Deviants.” This will be released February 12, 2020.
In 2022, Thor Love and Thunder is scheduled. Few details have been released, but we know it will come out February 12th of that year. The second movie coming out in 2022 will be Doctor Strange in The Multiverse of Madness. Again not many details about the movie itself, but it will be coming out on March 25.
For more information, please go to: https://www.ocolly.com/lifestyle/turner-s-take-marvel-studio-s-phase-thoughts-and-predictions/article_9583e8b0-b2e6-11e9-a8e2-bbde93a8e44c.html