Looking for movies to watch this spring? Here are a few ideas:
- Jump In: Jump In is a movie about a about a young boy name Izzy Daniels, played by Corbin Bleu, pressured by his dad to be a boxer, but when a memeber of a skipping team drops out, he find a passion for this new sport. He starts to question himself if boxing is what he really wants.
- The Breakfast Club is about five students, from different worlds, that have to endure a Saturday detention with their powerful principal. Each of them has a chance to tell their stories and to get know each other, and by the end of the day, they have to decide if high school will ever be the same.
- Clueless is about Cher, played by Alicia Silverstone, who is a shallow, rich girl that goes to Beverly Hills High School. When she can’t get a teacher to give her a better grade, she matches him up with another teacher to make him happier, so she can earn a better grade.
- Midnight Sun is a romantic movie about a girl name Katie Price, played by Bella Throne, who has been stuck inside her home since childhood with a rare genetic condition; a life-threatening sensitivity to sunlight. Her dreams come through when she is asked out by her longtime crush, but as their relationship grows, Katie’s risk to sunlight grows and she’s presented with the issue of if she can ever live a normal life with her newfound soul mate.
- Adventure in Babysitting is about a high schooler, Chris who decided to babysit one time after plans with her boyfriend failed. While babysitting, her friend calls to pick her up in the city. Things take a wrong turn when her car ends up being stolen, and now they are without a car in the city, so they find a way to get home before the clock strikes at midnight.
To see a trailer for each movie, please visit:
The Breakfast Club: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KTNZy8Yxw3I
Midnight Sun: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfczmh_M_2M
Adventures in Babysitting: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c4jkjMhFC9g